Commercial Lending / Workouts
Baroff & Craven is recognized as one of the primary commercial finance firms in the State of New Hampshire.
Commercial Lending Representation
Our commercial lending attorneys represent banks, securitized lenders, mezzanine investors, financial service companies and other financial institutions and investors, as well as a large number of borrowers operating in countless businesses and industries. Our business lawyers also represent clients in private equity transactions and corporate restructurings.
Baroff & Craven represents commercial lenders and corporate and individual clients in the following areas:
- Commercial Real Estate Financing, including construction loans and commitments, permanent and "standby" loans and commitments, predevelopment loans, acquisition loans, investment loans, participating, convertible and other "equity kicker" loans, mezzanine financings, prepayments and re-financings, letter of credit transactions, condominium financings, subdivision financings, construction and converting loans, secured and "credit-enhanced" revenue bond financings, lines of credit, other varieties of direct and indirect financings and workouts, restructurings and foreclosures.
- Financed properties have included office buildings and complexes, retail malls/strip centers, hotels, warehouse and industrial properties, golf courses, residential apartment complexes and subdivisions, and United States Postal facilities all over the country.
- Corporate Finance, including representations of banks and purchasers of debt instruments, in secured and unsecured general corporate and working capital facilities, acquisition financings, mezzanine financings, re-financings and recapitalizations, and project and lease financings.
- Bankruptcy and Workout, including representation of secured and unsecured creditors in corporate and real estate-related bankruptcies, troubled real estate financing arrangements, foreclosures, workouts, and bankruptcy and business reorganizations.
- Private Equity Financing, including private placements of securities to sophisticated investors pursuant to exemptions from federal and state "blue sky" securities laws.
Put Our Expertise To Work For You