Jason M. Craven, Attorney
Phone: (603) 296-0800
Admitted to practice law in New Hampshire in 1995.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Business/Corporate Law
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
Jason Craven’s practice is primarily focused on representing New Hampshire businesses and real estate owners/developers in all facets of business and commercial real estate matters. Jason is admitted in all New Hampshire Courts, New Hampshire Administrative Agencies and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire.
As A Business Lawyer...
As an attorney representing New Hampshire businesses, Jason Craven provides advice and representation in the areas of entity selection, structure and formation, business growth, contracts, sales, mergers, dissolutions and dispute resolution.
As a Commercial Dispute Resolver…
Jason Craven represents a wide variety of clients with respect to commercial real estate matters, including purchase and sales, development, leasing contracts and financing.
As a Commercial Litigator…
Jason Craven believes that litigation should be a last resort, especially when the issue in dispute involves business or real estate issues. However, when disputes do arise, Jason is able to provide support and representation to the Firm’s clients including representation in all Courts of the State of New Hampshire.
Public Interest Experience:
- Vice Chairman of the Board of the Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire
- President and Director, Pope Memorial SPCA of Merrimack County
- Past-President, Manchester Bar Association
- Past-Director, Commercial Investment Board of Realtors
- Class of 2000, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law, 1995
- B.A., Villanova University, 1988